Earlier when it was launched, people used to see TikTok just as a place of entertainment. However, with time, people have now recognized TikTok as a platform that can make them and their businesses famous. Since people have realized this fact, TikTok has become a hub where both creators and brands attract people to their pages.
This has also increased the competition on TikTok and currently, people can't survive on the platform without a proper strategy. These strategies include increasing TikTok followers on your account and likes and engagement on your content. TikTok has also provided different features that will help you to implement your strategies.
One of those features is TikTok's feature to go Live. Going live on the platform can help you in different ways. Read further to know the eligibility and the steps to go live on TikTok using your Android device.
Eligibility to go live on TikTok
It's not like anyone can go live on TikTok irrespective of their age and follower count. The TikTok community has set some eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled by those who want to go live on TikTok. All the eligibility criteria for going live on TikTok are mentioned below:
- Age: To become a content creator on TikTok, you should be at least 13 years old. However, going live requires a bit more than that. To go live on TikTok your age should be at least 16.
Many accounts might not be permitted to go live even if your age is above 16. This may be due to a delay in getting permission or any other issues. The best you could do in this case is contact the TikTok customer care. They might permit your account if you pass other eligibility requirements as well.
Followers might play a very important role in getting your account permitted to use the TikTok live feature. Your TikTok account needs to have at least 1000 TikTok followers. Many TikTok users might use the TikTok followers generator to get 1000 followers on their account.
Steps to go live on TikTok on an Android Device
After making sure that your TikTok account fulfills all the eligibility criteria, the next step is going live. Going live on Android devices might be a bit different than Windows or iOS. You should be aware of the steps to go live on TikTok using your Android device. The steps are:
- Download the TikTok application:
Downloading the TikTok application on your device is the first and most basic requirement to go live. Download the TikTok app on your Android device through the Play Store. If the TikTok is pre-installed, then just open it.
- Login and create a task:
After successfully downloading and opening the TikTok app on your Android device, the next step is logging into your account. After that click on the ?+? icon to create a task.
- Hot the ?Live? button:
After hitting the ?+? icon you will reach a page where you will find the ?Live? icon. To be precise, it will be located beside the ?record? button.
- Add an attractive title:
A title will play an important role in attracting more and more audience towards your live stream. The title of your livestream should be eye-catching. It will make more and more people check out your content and your stream as well. It might even add more free TikTok followers to your account.
- Go Live:
After the title for your live stream has been created, it's finally time to go live and interact with your audience. Click on the ?Go live? button and you will be live. On Android devices it might take a few seconds so be patient.
Attracting the audience to watch your livestream.
Being eligible and going live might not be enough to earn fame and money from your TikTok account. You need to have free TikTok followers and viewers on your livestream as well. Your live stream should be interesting enough to attract and keep viewers sticking to your live stream. The tips mentioned below will help you to attract and make viewers stay stick to your live stream:
- Let people know how you perform your daily activities. Make them feel how it would be to spend an entire day with you and your activities.
- Tell your followers about the things, people, and places that inspire you to keep going. Also, show them the locations and people with whom you have shot previous videos.
- I would suggest creating opportunities for your audience to actively engage with you. You can achieve this by asking questions to stimulate their participation and also allowing them the chance to ask questions from you.
- Try to organize giveaways or some sort of competition in which the winner will be awarded some prizes.
All these tips will make all of your live streams more and more attractive. The amount of viewers and interaction with them will increase to the maximum extent.
The right way to interact with your audience on live stream
As we discussed, interactions with your live-stream audience are equally important. This is because more interaction will make people more interested in your livestream. This will also help you get more free followers and you won't have to purchase TikTok followers to get famous anymore. Some pieces of advice mentioned below will help you make your livestream more interactive:
- The perfect time to start a live stream is when most of your followers are online and active. You can use TikTok's analytics to get information regarding that.
- Show gratitude towards the followers who have attended your livestream. You can make it even more interesting by giving them shout-outs and rewards.
- It would be beneficial to kindly request your audience to invite their friends and families to join the livestream as well. However, it is important to maintain caution and avoid forcing them excessively, as this may result in irritation.
TikTok provides you with the feature to go live on all devices, whether it is Windows, iOS, or Android. Going live on Android might be a bit different though. However, the information given above will make the task much easier for you.